Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 12, 2013

The night before my haircut

IIt's been a while since I last posted a blog or even write something about my thoughts. I am more into instagram lately and i found out looking at photos is way easier than reading lengthy blogs. But now i realized blogs are way more informative. Anyway, its 1:53 in the morning and i cant even sleep, thinking if i should get my haircut tomorrow or not. The conflict in this situation is or at least the conflict i am making up is losing some length would make my head bigger. A little bit ironic but its true aince i got some curly hair. Long hair makes it easier to fix yet its heavy and it makes my head ache. After all said and done. I guess i must sleep now and stop this nonsense. Looking forward to my next senseless blog. At least writing is makes. Way for my head to clear up before i sleep. So if you might notice thoughts before you sleep that seems important doesnt really make any sense. LOL ( my mom quoted that this morning and it made me laugh, how the hell she knows things like that) au revoir! I just googled this photos and piccollage-d it. Which would you prefer? Oh how i love both of them.

No comments: